Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:16 am

Sapphire leaned into the kiss more and moved slightly. It was like her body was controlling itself. She started to move into his lap, slowly, inch by inch moving onto him. Until the realization of her actions hit her, and she pulled out of the kiss and got back out of his lap, scooting away from him. She was blushing wildly, looking away as she bit her lower lip. "I-I'm sorry..." she whispered to him, about having gotten into his lap a moment before.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:28 am

When Sapphire pulled out of the kiss he felt the whole world crash down on him. The events from earlier, the events from yesterday, his whole life, it all came crashing back into it and he was just plain shocked to feel that. It felt like he was woken from a wonderful dream. "S-sorry for what Sapphire?" He sat there looking at her mostly confused. It was slowly fading away, the feeling that he had while kissing her. It was causing him a bit of grief actually.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:47 am

"F-For getting... on you.." Sapphire blushed more deeply, glancing at him. She looked embarrassed and looked at the floor. She didn't know what else to say, or do. She was just embarrassed at what she did, and very shy.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am

Zac smiled and shook his head, "Aw Sapphire, I didn't mind one bit." He looked at her warmly and pulled her chin to his face and kissed her softly before pulling back slowly. "With you, nothing bothers me." He scooted closer and held her hand tightly. He hadn't minded at all, in fact, he liked it when she got on him, it made him feel closer to her, and he was close to her, closer to her. Closer to her than anyone else ever. He knew it had only been a short while before they met but he knew what he felt was real and he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:16 am

Sapphire blushed still and softly kissed him back until he pulled away. She then looked down again. She GRE his hand a tight squeeze and thought about his words, then looking at him again. She leaned her head on his shoulder and closes her eyes for a moment, just thinking about him and how he made her happy. She didn't care about how long it been, because she felt like she had known him forever and a day.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 am

Zac held her close to him, leaning his head on hers and smiled. She had, in less then a day, made him feel stronger about her than about anyone else. He was glad it was her, her personality, her beauty, her way of being. It made him happy he had met her that day that felt like forever ago. "To think that it all started because you weren't paying attention in class," he said out loud, mostly to himself but still telling Sapphire. "I'm so glad that you weren't Sapphire." He had blushed brightly and thought to himself, boy that was stupid of you to say.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:36 am

Sapphire looked at him and smiled, giving him a small nod. "So am I Zac..I'm glad that you noticed me.." She whispered and snuggled her face into Zac's neck giving him small and soft kisses. She just couldn't stop thinking about him. About how sweet, handsome and amazing he was. He amazed her and made her special. He made her feel wanted, and she liked that about him.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:49 am

Zac smiled softly, but brightly. He looked at her in the eyes and said, "There is no way that I wouldn't have noticed you, you're so beautiful you caught my eyes from a mile away." He chuckled a bit before leaning down and kissing her softly again. He actually had noticed her before that but whether he liked to acknowledge or not, he was way to nervous to approach her. Him, Zac, the guy who could talk about everything to everyone, was nervous. He had never felt that way before, and that's why he decided to approach her that day, and he was glad he did.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 am

Sapphire slowly kissed him back and leaned against him. She started to sloawly placed her hand on his thigh, nervously. She didn't know what he would think it do but it just felt natural to her. She moved into his lap, one knee on each side of his legs, sitting on his thighs, her heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:13 am

Zac held her from the back and kissed her back deeply, he was losing himself to that wonderful feeling again. Slowly it came back to him, flooding him with passion, making his chest feel tight, but in a good way. Everything that was happening, it felt right, it felt like he had to do everything that was happening right now, but he enjoyed doing it. He was having a good time, just him and Sapphire and nobody else. This was how he wanted it to stay for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:22 am

As Sapphire kissed him slowly and passionately, she gently pushed him backwards onto her bed. Now he was laying on his back with her laying on top of him, kissing him. She felt a nervous rush but continued their kiss, loving every second of it. Feeling their lips pressing together in a wonderful, passionate lip lock that seemed to last forever.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:31 am

Zac laid down on the bed, still holding her back, feeling a bit nervous but it felt wrong to stop for even one second. He continued kssing her in this wonderful moment. It felt like fireworks setting off on his lips, like everything good was happening right here and now. Zac flipped Sapphire around so that she was laying down on the bed instead of him and kept kissing her like this for what felt like forever. It felt like an amazing eternity. Like heaven had come down into this room and they were in it right now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:38 am

Sapphire took in a sharp breath when she was flipped, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiled mid-kiss and then slowly pulled back to breath. She was blushing and looking into his eyes, like she was in a trance. She started to feel weak and shaky again and bit her lower lip, not wanting to say so.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:45 am

Zac looked at her, this time the feelings didn't fade. In fact, as he looked her deep in the eyes it felt like the feelings got stronger. Her eyes kept him looking at her. Their blue tint making him feel like he was losing himself in an ocean of perfection. She was perfection. "Wow, Sapphire, you have amazingly beautiful eyes. Have I ever told you that?" he asked her softly and quietly, staying hypnotized by her beauty, not even realizing that he asked that.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 am

Sapphire blushed more deeply and kissed his cheek. "I-I'mbnot sure..." She giggled. She started to shake and bit her lower lip harder. "I-I don't.... feel so good...." she whispered to him very softly and shyly. She didn't want to interrupt what they were doing, but she felt light headed as well.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:59 am

Zac pulled back a bit, getting a bit more worried then he should have. "What's wrong Sapphire?" He stood up and felt her forehead. "Well, you're a bit warmer than usual, here get into bed and I'll take care of you okay?" He fluffed the pillows as he said this and put them down at the head of the bed. He then picked up Sapphire, laid her on the pillows and pulled the covers from underneath her, not letting her do anything. He then went into her bathroom, got a towel, wet it and came back and put it on Sapphire's forehead. "I'll make you better okay?" he told her, smiled warmly, and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am

Sapphire just giggled the whole time, letting him move her around. "Zac I'm just light headed. Probably from what happened earlier" she told him and looked at him, smiling. She took his hand in hers and laughed, liking how much he wanted to take care of her. "I don't need all this. I just wanna... well... it's getting late and..." She was nervous to ask him, so she just took a deep breath and pulled him back into the bed with her. "Just lay with me" she smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:15 am

Zac smiled and blushed a bit. He laid down with her, pulling the covers over him then hugged her. "Are you sure? You were feeling a bit warm you know. I don't want you getting sick!" he told her chuckling a bit, smiling warmly. Truth is, he felt warm, not from a fever or anything like that, but he was feeling extremely nervous. He was feeling nervous but not from what just happened, but from what he was about to say, "Uuum, Sapphire? Would y-you like it if I s-spent the night here with you?" He had managed to stutter this out as best as he could. He closed his eyes shut and waited for her answer for what felt like centuries.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:22 am

Sapphire giggled at what he said first, and smiled. "Well it was getting pretty... hot in here.." she said and snuggled him. When he started to stutter our the question, she was wondering what he would ask. Then when he got his work DS out, she smiled more and kissed his cheek. "I was hoping you would, actually.." she blushed and laid her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:31 am

Zac looked a bit surprise actually, his eyes now wide open. "Really? I mean, okay!" He scooted closer to Sapphire and held her close to him. Wow, he was actually going to sleep in her bed with her. There was no better way of falling asleep. This was way too much like a dream. He looked at Sapphire to make sure she wasn't looking and pinched his side. Nope it wasn't a dream. He stayed looking at her for a while before his vision started getting hazy. He was falling asleep already!? Well, he couldn't help it. "Goodnight Sapphire, sweet dreams..." was all he could mutter off before he was deep in a dream, about her of course.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 am

Sapphire was asleep quickly, before he even spoke to her. She was cuddled against him, her head on his chest and her arm across his stomach. This was far too perfect, she couldn't believe that she was here with the best guy alive. He was everything she dreamed of and more.
---
Sapphire's eyes slowly opened and she yawned, groaning softly. She guessed that she had fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 am

Zac came in through the slightly open door and saw Sapphire on the bed barely waking up and smiled. "Hey sleepy head, I got you the cold coffee and everything I need to make you a nice breakfast. He went to the kitchen and put waffles on a plate, with syrup and started cooking the bacon that he had bought. "Come on Sapphire, get your cold coffee before it...umm....warms I guess?" He chuckled at this last part.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:46 am

Sapphire slowly sat up and fixed her hair, smiling. She got up and went over to him, hugging him. "Thank you" she said softly and grabbed her coffee, sipping it. She kissed his cheek and sat up on a counter, watching him and smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:49 am

"Of course Sapphire, anytime," Zac told her. He looked at her, dreamily, still not believing that she was with him. This distracted him from the bacon in the pan. A sharp sizzling noise began and he looked at the pan. The bacon was burning now. "Oh, crap!" he yelled before moving the pan off the heating plate and onto a different one. "Aw sorry, I really wanted to make you a nice breakfast," he said to her smiling. "Oops, I'm sorry" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 3:59 am

Sapphire watched him, then giggled as it started to burn. "I like it that way!" She laughed out, getting off of the counter to give him a kiss on the cheek. "And anything from you is perfect, Zac." She winked and hugged him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: Organized 1x1 RolePlays-
Jump to: