Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 am

"What? You like it this way? Okaay, if you say so!" Zac said smiling at her, obviously jokingly and hugged her back. He leaned out and kissed her quickly on the lips before pulling back. "Well, I don't see how that's edible, but if anything from me is perfect, I'll make sure to make it like that all the time." He smiled again and looked her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 am

Sapphire blushed and held him close, her arms around his neck. "Can I um.... t-tell you something, Zac..?" She asked him very softly, looking down. She sniffles softly, moving her arms from around his neck. She stepped back to lean against the counter, still not looking at him, though.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 am

Zac looked at her, with a bit of a serious face now but still a small grin. "Of course you can, you can tell me anything. What is it Sapphire?" He put his hands around the waist and just stood there looking at her, waiting for the question.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:43 am

Sapphire took a deep breath, then looked Zac in the eyes. "Y-You are the first person since, my best friend, that makes me feel safe...." She whispered softly and looked down again. "I know that... its a lot to ask.. but please..... I don't want to be hurt again.. please keep me safe...." She sniffled and threw her arms around him, burying her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 am

Zac was a bit surprised that she even had to ask that. He held her in his arms and whispered softly and compassionately in her ear, "Of course I will, I'll keep you safe through hell and back." He pulled away from her embrace and looked her in the eyes. He loved her and he wouldn't let anything happen to her, at all. Zac leaned in to kiss her deeply on the lips, a seal, a promise that he wouldn't let anything happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:24 am

Sapphire had a few small tears rolling down her face, softly and slowly kissing him back. His words meant the world to her. She really did feel safe in Zac's arms, never wanting him to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:32 am

Zac kept kissing her for a while, sealing the promise with her. He held her close to him still, making sure that he showed her how much she meant to him. She really did mean the world to him and he would give his life before letting anything happen to hers. He loved her. Zac slowly pulled away still holding her, "I love you Sapphire."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:36 am

Sapphire wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the sweet kiss until Zac pulled away. She looked deep into his eyes and blushed brightly, smiling at him. "I love you too, Zac...." She slightly nodded. She moved away from him shyly, grabbing up her coffee again and sipping it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 am

Zac smiled at her and moved to the stove again. He grabbed the pan of bacon and put the bacon onto the plate with the waffles. He set the plate down on the table and put a fork and a knife next to the plate. "Okay Sapphire, breakfast is ready! Come and get it while it's hot!" He smiled at her as he pulled the chair out for her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:02 am

Sapphire smiled and walked over, sitting down and smiling at Zac. She felt awkward that he wouldn't be eating with her, but she started to eat anyways. "Thank you, Zac...." she mumbled very softly and just looked down while she ate.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:26 am

Zac looked at her and noticed that she didn't seem to happy. "Hey no problem, it's just for you! So why you looking so down?" He hugged her around the shoulders and kissed her cheek softly. He looked at her and asked, "Are you doing okay? You're not feeling sick or anything are you?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 am

Sapphire swallowed the food in her mouth and bit her lower lip. "N-No Zac... I'm fine.." she mumbled and gave him a faint smile. She was obviously not fully okay, though she did her best to seem alright. She just felt bad for eating when he couldn't, but at the same time, he made breakfast for her and she didn't want to waste any of it. She sipped her coffee again and then set it down and continued to eat. Sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 am

Zac stood up and sat by her in a chair. He looked at her and softly smiled. "Really? You don't seem so fine. Is the bacon bad or something? I knew you didn't like it burnt!" He chuckled softly before grabbing her hand. "You know you, if something is wrong you can just say it right?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:25 am

Sapphire sighed and ate for a few more minutes before looking at him. "Zac... Are you hungry..? I feel bad for eating in front of you when you don't... um.. eat" she mumbled softly and looked away again. Pushing her plate towards him as an offer.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:30 am

"Hmm, I might be. Maybe a little," Zac said as he patted his stomach. Then his stomach let out a loud growl. "Ha, I guess I am, but I don't need to feed right now Sapphire, I can keep going throughout the day like this for a while, maybe." He looked at her and smiled. "I don't want to abuse my feeding on you too much." He rubbed the back of his head and looked at Sapphire, a bit serious.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 am

Sapphire bit her lower lip, scooting her chair closer to his. She pulled her shirt down off of her shoulder to better expose her neck and shoulder. She looked him in the eyes and smiled, placing her hands on the sides if his face. "Sweety, it's okay. I really don't mind. I'll just make sure to stay hydrated, and you can eat whenever you are hungry. Okay?" She nodded once and leaned in close, guiding him to her neck and closing her eyes. "You're not abusing it." She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:44 am

Zac looked her in the eyes before turning his attention to her neck. He had actually been starving and trying his best to keep a good attitude around Sapphire, so It was kind of hard to say now. Especially when the vein was there, just in front of him, full of delicious blood. "Okay Sapphire, thank you," he told her before biting down on her neck, filling up on her blood. The blood went rushing into him and he felt satisfied and slowly pulled back and let out a loud sigh of fulfillment.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 am

Sapphire groaned softly when he bit her, leaning against him. She just loved it when he bit her. Fed on her. She couldn't explain it, it was like a spell was put on her when he fed from her. As he slowly pulled back and sighed, she felt one or two small drops of blood trickle down her neck. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him lovingly. Smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

Zac leaned his head back with his eyes closed. His stomach felt full now and he was sure it would be like that for a while. He didn't want to admit it but ever since Sapphire had let him feed on her instead of taking the crappy substitutes he had began to love the taste of blood. "Ahh, thank you Sapphire. You're the best," he told her as he leaned his head back down and looked at her. He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:12 am

Sapphire slowly nodded to him and used two fingers to wipe up the blood from her neck. She looked at the blood on her fingers and stuck both fingers into her mouth, closing her mouth around them and sucking off the blood, then pulled them out slowly from between her soft lips. She drank the small bit of blood and let her hand reach over to Zac's hand and hold it. She actually, didn't hate the taste of blood. She had tasted much worse. But now, she was just a little bit too curious and couldn't stop herself from asking Zac something. "What's it like... being a Vampire...?" She didn't realize how that question sounded until it was too late to take it back. She blushed and quickly looked down, feeling almost embarrassed for her blunt question.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:19 am

Zac looked at her and noticed she blushed when she asked the question. "Aww don't be embarrassed. Well it's sort of like being human, I think, except a lot stronger, and you also can grow giant arms that help you fly, I think that's how I would describe the wings. But I think what you really want to know about is the feeding right?" He looked at her with a bit more of a serious face now. "Well the hungrier you get, the more desperate you feel, like you're being squeezed in a tight tube. When I feed I feel like the tight tube just disappears and I feel free and great. Does that answer your question Sapphire?" He looked at her and rubbed the back of his head while smiling, sort of blushing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 am

Sapphire slowly nodded and got up, walking towards the kitchen and leaning her back against a counter with her arms crossed, looking down. She felt a little bit nervous about her next question, and shifted slightly to put most of her weight on her right leg, lightly bending her left knee. "Zac..." she started softly and looked in his direction. Her eyes were very serious, but her expression was timid. "Would you turn me..?" She finally asked him with an odd amount of strength to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 am

Zac looked at her with a surprised look on his face. It took him a while to actually sink in what she asked and when he did he shook his head. "No, no. I can't do that to you! I mean, being a vampire isn't that bad, it's pretty cool actually, but the way to turn someone into a vampire is horrific. I would have to just about kill you before I could do it." He stood up and walked towards her. He put his hands on her shoulders. "I don't think I could do that to you.."
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:43 am

Sapphire looked into his eyes but looked upset. She was about to argue, but someone knocked on the door. She pulled away from him and went over to the door, opening it. Maxwell walked in and kissed her on the cheek, not noticing Zac. "Hey Saph." He smiled at her. Sapphire smiled at him.faintly. "Hey Max.." she said softly. Max looked at her and noticed blood smeared on her neck, then noticed Zac. "What is he doing here?" He hugged and pulled Sapphire close. Sapphire just looked at Zac for moment, then at Max. "He spent the night" she said simply, hugging Max.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 am

Zac looked at Maxwell, not knowing who this was. For a second there part of him just wanted to go berserk and beat down the guy but thankfully it was only for a quick second and he managed to get himself under control. "Uuh, hey. I'm Zac, Sapphire's boyfriend. Who are you?" he asked extending his hand to greet him, although he mostly didn't want to. He was actually already jealous of this kid and he hadn't even known him yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))   Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Bitten ((Zac and Sapphire))
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: RolePlay :: Organized 1x1 RolePlays-
Jump to: