Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

Carol Empty
PostSubject: Carol   Carol I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Carol Being-Human-US-Kitchen-Witch-Amy-Aquino-Donna

Rest In Peace, Carol. You were a wonderful nurse, and died on the job. You leave behind a daughter, Jem, who will take your place in the infirmary. You were one if the only ones who knew the truth about the creatures in the woods.

Her Passing:
Carol glanced at Zac then at Jem. "Get her out of here!" She yelled to Zac, about Jem. She quickly moved Zac stood there for a second, attempting to process what had just happened. He was conflicted on whether to go to Sapphire and see if she was okay or go help Carol. Finally he ran to Carol. "Carol! Oh god!" He ran to the door, and shouted, "Help, nurse! We have a seriously wounded person here!" He ran back to Carol. "Hold on doc, someone's coming," he said trying to comfort her. He looked over to Sapphire with a concerned look, he really hoped she was okay. over to the other side of Sapphire and injected her other arm. Sapphire broke one wrist free and his Carol across the face. The hit knocked Carol backwards and onto the floor. The blackness was starting to leave Sapphire now, but she broke her other wrist free.
"Sapphire, calm down!" he shouted as he shoved the other nurse out the door. He slammed the door shut and ran over to Sapphire and grabbed her wrist, holding her down. "Come on Sapphire! Snap out of it! Carol, are you okay?!" he shouted all at the same time. He held down Sapphire as well as he could, trying his best not to hurt her. "Sapphire! Wake up!"
Carol slowly got up and looked angry now, grabbing one more needle and shoving it into Sapphire's arm. "She isn't asleep!" Carol shouted at Zac. Sapphire looked at Zac, then at Carol. Then it happened, faster than Carol could realize. Sapphire's glass necklace shot out from under her shirt and straight through Carol's heart, and stuck in the wall behind her. Sapphire than slowly came back to herself, the black finally, completely gone. She fainted and went limp. Now Carol clutched at her chest and crumpled to the ground, a small amount of blood seeping through her scrub top as she collapsed fully and laid on the floor, breathing softly and painfully.
Zac stood there for a second, attempting to process what had just happened. He was conflicted on whether to go to Sapphire and see if she was okay or go help Carol. Finally he ran to Carol. "Carol! Oh god!" He ran to the door, and shouted, "Help, nurse! We have a seriously wounded person here!" He ran back to Carol. "Hold on doc, someone's coming," he said trying to comfort her. He looked over to Sapphire with a concerned look, he really hoped she was okay.
Jem ran back into the to see Carol lying on the floor. "Mom!" She gasped and ran over to Carol, kneeling down at her side and putting preasure on the wound. "Oh God mom please hold on!" She started to cry. She looked at Zac, pale as a ghost. "What happened!?!" She yelled and looked back down to her mother. Carol pulled her daughter close and whispered in her ear. Sapphire started to stir now and slowly opened her eyes.
Zac stood up a bit shocked, he wasn't expecting the nurse to be her daughter. "Uh, I don't know! It all happened do fast! Sapphire. She was helping Sapphire and the thing in her must've caused her to attack her. Oh god!" he told the young nurse. He put his hands over his mouth and started to turn when he saw Sapphire stirring in the bed. He ran to her side. "Sapphire! Are you okay?!" he asked her, worried.
Sapphire looked at Zac and clasped her hand around his. "What happened..?" She asked, her voice very soft. Her eyes were bloodshot and her body was weak, her hand shaking. Carol whispered more to her daughter, then Jem pulled away and looked in her mother's eyes, looking shocked. "Tell no one.. They will.. kill you..." were the last words that Carol spoke before her heart stopped. Her breathing.g faded all together, and her eyes shut she laid there, motionless with blood on her top. Her daughter crying over Carol's body. Sapphire glanced over at Jem and her dead mother, then back at Zac. "W-What did I-I do....?" Sapphire whispered to Zac, almost scared to hear the answer.
"Sapphire...it wasn't you," Zac spoke softly, looking into her eyes, holding her hands tightly. "It was the thing inside you. Don't blame yourself." Zac stepped to the side so that Sapphire could see Carol clearly. "She was saving you Sapphire, the thing must have seen her as a danger. It attacked her. She didn't make it." Zac held Sapphire by the shoulders and looked her in the eyes, "But it wasn't you okay? So don't blame yourself."
Sapphire, despite her body aches, forced herself to sit up and pull Zac I to her. She held him tightly and sniffled, slowly nodding to him. Jem grabbed a sheet and covered her mother with it, then turned to San and Sapphire. "I want you out and I don't care to see you again" sh choked out and sniffled, wiping her tears away.
Zac held Sapphire close to him. He rubbed her back softly before helping her up. He supported her weight and helped her walk to the door. Before leaving, Zac stopped and said, "I'm sorry about your mom...she helped us a lot. I'm sorry." He began walking Sapphire out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net

Carol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: Characters :: Character Graveyard-
Jump to: