Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krista

Howdy guys Empty
PostSubject: Howdy guys   Howdy guys I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Hello, loves, I just can't seem to stay away. I probably won't role-play much, if at all, considering I'm super busy all the time and I've kinda fallen out of role-playing and I suck at it, but I might be around every so often. Also Trisha I'm sorry it took me so long, I definitely forgot, but I remembered now, so I guess that's good?

Anyways hello to the people I know! As usual I'll probably only pop in every once in a while to check on y'all, maybe more often if we get some nice conversation going.

And hi to the people I don't know! I'm Krista, as you probably guessed. I've been around this group for ages even if I don't participate so much anymore. Feel free to come talk to me about anything, I'm pretty nice I guess.

And to everyone: like I said, I probably won't be around here too often, so if you need to get in contact with me in a hurry, shoot me a message on tumblr. I'll probably respond to it 500% faster than through here unless I happen to be online here. Or I guess you can send me a skype message if I'm online (so feel free to friend me on skype!)

If you ever need to vent to someone, or talk for a while, or you're really excited and want to share that with someone, I'm here for you. I'm a good listener, if a terrible responder, but seriously, don't hesitate to talk to me, because I probably won't talk to you first.
Back to top Go down
http://kristakittyfish.tumblr.com

Howdy guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fortitudo High :: Out Of Character :: Introductions-
Jump to: