Fortitudo High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Fortitudo High. A boarding school for gifted individuals. Here, you will learn to control your gifts, and be safe from the outside world while you do.

HomePortalIC ChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) Empty
PostSubject: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:02 am

It was dark, quiet. Almost like a cave, or a grave... "Hey, girl! It's. Feeding time!" A rough voice shouted into the large, dark space that was a prison cell. But not just any prison, no... this was a demon prison, on the very edge of the darkside. "I said feeding time!" The man yelled in frustration. He stood about ten feet away from a young girl, chained to a wall. There was a tray sitting on the floor in front of her, but it stayed untouched. Her head hung low, her black matted hair hiding her pale face. She was wearing nothing but an old tattered black dress, not even shoes. Her skin was covered in a layer of dirt, blood stained from old wounds. It seemed as if she no longer had the strength to move or eat. The young, foolish guard moves right to her, trying to show her the food. "You need to eat..." He whispered to her, his voice rough and horse. Sounding strained with every word he spoke. He felt sorry for the girl. She didn't seem dangerous, and he was a young fool. She slowly lifted her chin to glance at him, her eyes a bright red. "There you go.." he smiled at her. He cocked his head and started to speak again, but the only sound that was able to escape him was a loud scream. Before he could move, she lurched forwards and sank a mouth full of razor like teeth into the flesh on his neck. She ripped away a large piece of flesh, and as he fell forwards towards her, she started to eat him alive. His screams filled the prison. By the time other guards got to him, he was shredded flesh and a large pool of blood. Her face and body was soaked in blood and she had flesh in her mouth. She let out a blood curdling roar of triumph and anger, pulling on her chains as guards sedated her to remove the dead man's body. What was left of him was covered in a black inky substance that acted like acid. The girl's saliva. Soon, this death would serve as a lesson. Don't get within reach of Luxia.

Meanwhile, in another realm called earth, a young girl named Luna emerged from a glistening white door covered in odd markings. She has short white hair, the pure white eyes. Ones you would mistake for being blind. She was very beautiful, wearing a short white dress. She slowly stepped through the dark woods to emerge from them, and find herself on some sort of school grounds she aeefd very cautious, yet very curious. She seemed rather harmless as she slowly wanders, her pure white strap heels making no sound on the soft grass. The sun shining bright, high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://fortitudo.rpg-board.net
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 am

Samantha laid down tanning on one of the folding chairs she had 'borrowed' from the pool. Smiling she put on a new layer of sun screen to make sure she would get a perfect tan and not burn. To make sure she would get a tan Samantha was wearing nothing but a pair of jean short shorts and her red bikini top. Seeing a girl emerge from the forest she looked over and studied the girl, but didn't both to get up and talk to her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 am

Arrarick was walking around the school, just relaxing a bit, getting some alone time. He had his hoodie on as usual and earphones in, though they weren't connected to anything, and was looking at his feet. It had been a while since he had been alone again, he kind of missed it, but not really. As he looked up he looked into the forest a distance away to see a girl come out. That was kind of random but hey, he hadn't expected to be here a couple of weeks ago either. He kept walking along, looking back down. He decided that it was time to sit down. The wall was blocking the shade for a couple of feet in front of it and so he decided to sit down. He looked back up at the girl and then he noticed that another girl was sitting on a folding chair not to far from the other girl. "Well seems like everyone's out and about the school grounds today," he said to himself and kept looking at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 am

Luna, with wide white eyes, looked around curiously. She noticed the girl watching her, and then the boy. She looked herself over to see if there Sasha reason that she was being stared at. Only a small moment passed, before she heard fast footsteps coming from behind her. She whipped around to see a a tall pale man standing there. He has very long, pure white hair and wore a pure white monk's robe. It covered him from shoulders to feet, and he stood very tall. About six feet and eleven inches tall. He glared at her, his eyes a mimic of hers, but narrowed advice he was angry with her. She stepped backwards and looked down, like she was scared. "LUNA CAILY! I told you to stay in Entia!!" His voice boomed in anger, causing Luna to turn away and cross her arms, ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 am

Samantha felt eyes on her and she turned seeing the boy. Smiling she waved as she heard the voice and she turned her attention back to the girl and saw a man yelling at her. Getting up she put on her heels and walked over."Hey is everything alright here"she said as she saw the girl turn away from the man and ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:52 am

Arrarick smiled and waved back. He really didn't feel like getting up right now but when he saw that the other girl was being yelled at he stood up and walked over. Seems like today was going to be an interesting day. It wasn't everyday that you saw six foot guys just stroll out of the forest after all. He didn't seem like a student here...or a teacher for that matter, now that he thought about neither did the girl. Strange he hadn't seen either of them here before. "Hey, what's going on here? What's with the yelling?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 am

The tall man named Krilix didn't even give the other a single glance. He simply kept his gaze locked into Luna. "This has nothing to do with you two." Was his only comment to them. "Luna!" He snapped at her and moved around to her front. Luna looked at him and buffer loudly. "I make my own decisions Krilix!" She softly snapped at him then turned to the other two. "He is just angry that I didn't do as told. I'm like a slave!" She complained to them. Krilix's normally pale face turned a deep red as he become more enraged with Luna. He grabbed her arm, though being careful with her, and growled. "I am taking you back home!" He yelled at her, towering over her small frame.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 am

Samantha growled as the man grabbed her arm"shes not going anywhere she doesn't want to"she said. Stepping forward she put herself inbetween the girl and the man."Not you better leave before I go get the teachers who don't take to kindly to men who come out of the forest and try to make a girl, even if you know here, go with you"she said putting her hands on her hips as she looked back. "Do you want to go with him, if you don't want to you don't have to"she said
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 am

"Hold on let me talk to him," he replied. "Come on big guy, leave the girl alone," Arrarick yelled at the man. "You're putting yourself at a bad angle here. Two people come up to you and ask you what's going and you tell us to leave and you grab her? That sounds kind of creepy to us. We're going to have to ask you to leave her alone." He planted his feet into the ground and got ready to do anything he had to. He was not about to let some guy just take away a random girl by force.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 am

Krilix growled and temporarily let go of Luna. Luna gasped softly as her jaw dropped. "I wouldn't..." she whispered to the two, but it was too late. Faster than the eye could see, Krilix pled two long daggers from his robe and held one at Sam's throat and the other at Arrarick's. "I am to protect this girl. No one will stand in my way" he said in a deep tone. The daggers were both a pure white with white vine like things along the handles. In the blade was a deep groove, snaking down it. In the handle there was also a red gem. Blood red. The vines started to move, wrapping around each of Krilix's fingers. They tightened, drawing blood from each finger, the blood seeming to be drawn to the blade as it ran along the daggers. The blood filled the grooves in each blade, the daggers becoming one with Krilix. He had his gaze o. Arrarick, seeing Samantha as more of an annoyance than a threat. "Krilix stop!"unable shouted in a more authoritative voice than before. He held still, keeping a dagger at both of their throats. His eyes slowly turning to mimic the color of the red gem in the handles, and the gems turning white.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Samantha growled and she blinked. As her eyelids opened their way no long an eyeball in the sockets but a raging fire that was leaking out. "Better listen to her "she said as she looked at the dagger that was aimed at her through and she clutched her hands by her sides and the ground started to shake under them.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 pm

"Calm down big guy we don't want any trouble, just leave the girl alone and we won't have to cause any disturbances," Arrarick said, putting his hands up slowly, staying calm. He kept his eyes on the man trying to keep the mans attention on his face. If he would have looked at his hoodie he would have seen that something was moving inside Arrarick's clothes. He was getting ready to attack, or at least disarm him, tendrils were moving up his sleeve slowly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Krilix noticed something moving in the boy's clothes, then looked at Sam. A light smirk came to his face and looked over at Luna. She grabbed Sam's hand and threw Sam to the ground, just as Krilix swung his blade to cut open Sam's throat. Luna saved her. Krilix growled in anger at Luna and threw his other dagger past Arrarick's head. As it was thrown, the vines extended like, keeping Krilix and the dagger connected. It was almost like a yoyo. It came back around to wrap the vines around Arrarick's neck, pulling him close to Krilix and choking him. Luna gasped and left Sam to move in front of Krilix. "Stop Krilix!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:24 am

Samantha growled as she saw the man choking Arrarick so stay on the ground she sent fire straight at the man"let him go"she yelled as she stopped the fire as she stood up. Grabbing her cell she dialed the head office and told them to get the teachers to get here."You have five minutes at best to leave"she told the man as she put her phone away.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 am

Arrarick grabbed the mans arm. He stayed calm, a little bit shocked right now but still mostly calm. "Bad..move..big guy," he managed to choke out before tendrils shot out of his sleeve and began to twist around the mans arm. They began squeezing and splitting into even more tendrils. Arrarick wrapped them around the man's body and before he could have done anything, he was completely tied up. "Now....how about you let me go big guy? It's kind of obvious that you're at a disadvantage right now." He made a small friendly grin and looked at the man in the eyes. He really wasn't trying to be mean, he just wanted to calm the man down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:52 am

Luna looked at Sam and almost laughed. "You just called teacher to get rid of a powerful Entian prison guard who was around before your bloodline" she giggled, then looked at Krilix on the ground. He looked at Luna, at Luna gave him an almost pleading look. "I'll be back Luna" he sighed and let go of Arrarick, then disappeared into a hole that appeared in the ground underneath him. As soon as he was gone, so was the hole. Luna sighed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:58 am

"What ever he was teacher need to be on the look out so he wont come back after you"Samantha said as she turned to the girl and boy"Hi i'm Samantha"she said to both of them with a smile."Are you two okay"she asked both of them.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:01 am

Arrarick pulled back his tendrils almost as fast as lightning. When the man disappeared down the hole, Arrarick looked surprised but he wasn't to shocked, strange things were happening today. When the man was fully gone he turned his attention to Luna. "Hey, are you alright? Who was the big guy? Didn't seem to friendly but It didn't look like he was trying to hurt you," he told her, curious about what had just happened. He took a few steps towards her and stopped. "And yeah I'm okay" he told Sam.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 am

Luna sighed and looked down. "He is my protector, and he didn't want me to come here but I did anyways. He was trying to take me back home.." she said softly and looked at the two. Her white eyes looking almost apologetic. "And I am fine.." she nodded. The white crystal around her neck slipped out from being hidden by her dress, and now showed. She looked around, then at Sam. "My name is Luna Caily." She then introduced herself with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:20 am

Samantha smiled"well he has nothing to worry about with you being here, because as you can tell we take care of each other"she said as she saw the teachers come and she just waved them away. Seeing there was no threat the teachers nodded and left. "And even as your protector we will stop him from taking you back if you don't want to"she said.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

"Yeah, it won't be a problem," he told Luna while rubbing his neck. "A bit of help from a couple of others and we could have taken this guy down easily. Not down down though, just, you know, kind of pin him down," he said trying not to sound offensive. "Oh by the way, why don't you want to go back? Ummm, well more like where do you not want to go back too? Sorry if I'm being to nosy but it's kind of obvious that you're not from any place close to here," he told her curiously. "Oh, I'm Arrarick by the way, nice to meet you Luna." He extended a hand to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:33 am

Luna looked at Arrarick's hand then shook it. She then stepped back and looked at the two of them. "If Krilix really wanted you two dead, you would be.." she told them both softly. "And I am from a realm called Entia. He wants me to go back so he can protect me, and I wish to stay here because I am tires of home and want akways wanted to explore somewhere new. Like earth" it was all very, matter of fact, with the way she said it. Like it was all very normal.
Back to top Go down
samantha9595300

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Samantha nodded as she put her hands into her short pockets. "If he did he would have alot more trouble then two noisy teenagers"She said as she stood there. "Well since you wanted to explore, would you like for us to give you a tour"she asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kvothe
Admin
Kvothe

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 am

"Yeah, that's a great idea Sam, good thinking." Arrarick said, trying to sound friendly. "We can show you the school or the grounds, maybe we could even show you the forest around here." He grinned at this last part. "Some people say that the forest is haunted. There have even been rumors of people getting hurt in them but I don't know if they're true or not." He looked at Luna and said cheerfully, "So, what do you think? Want to go to the forest and see what we find? I bet the three of us could handle any trouble that goes on." Arrarick smiled and looked from Luna to Sam repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiress
Admin
Vampiress

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Luna stood there, thinking for a moment, then smiled and nodded. "I am sure that I have handled, much worse." She said with a small devilish grin. But she quickly regained her sweet, innocent look and started to walk towards the forest that she had just previously come from. She looked like a rather, frail young girl. Like she needed protection to survive. And so long as you didn't severely piss her off, she would stay that way. So it was best to not piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))   Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blind Eyes In Strange Lands ((Luna, Arrarick, Samantha))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next